MEDIA AND MARKET RESEARCH CONSULTANT

Jane Collins

Jane Collins is an audience measurement and market research professional with 20+ years experience in entertainment, tech and social media.  Her eclectic background includes building full function research teams for four major brands, creating award winning thought leadership studies and implementing online research communities to gather rich consumer insights.


OTHER FUN STUFF

  • Winner of 2017 Insights to Action Market Research Award for Gen Z study
  • Published poet in The Gathering, a global anthology of Irish writers
  • Science and astronomy geek who has e-mails from orbiting space shuttle astronauts and recently viewed solar eclipse totality from Wyoming.

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE

  • Sr. Director of Consumer Insights at Pandora
  • VP Market Research at BlogHer (now SheKnows)
  • Head of Consumer Insights at Fox Interactive (MySpace)
  • VP of Local People Meter Research at Nielsen Media Research
  • Head of West Coast Entertainment Research, ABC Television

My Favorite Re Word:

REVEAL.


As a researcher, I've always loved that "tell me something I don't know" moment. What we do is 80% data, statistics and methodology. The other 20% is like the magician lifting the curtain for the big reveal...we are able to present previously unknown insights with actionable interpretation. 80% science + 20% magic = REVEAL.

Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Trust us, it’s amazing.